Zoll AED Plus Fully Automatic - Zoll
Zoll AED Plus Fully Automatic
The ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator with Real CPR Help technology, guides rescuers in performing high-quality CPR and provides integrated audio and visual feedback to support you throughout the rescue. The AED comes in a bright green case and is easy to see and use.
- Key Features
- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the European Resuscitation Council Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- Fully automatic feature available — unit will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent paediatric capability: Pedi-padz paediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55 pounds
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
- Soft carry case for easy travel
- 5-year warranty (7-year warranty with online registration)
- Comes With
What come with the HeartSine 360P AED?
- 1 PAD PAKS (adult electrodes)
- Carry case
- 4 year battery life
- Quick reference instruction card
- 8 year Manufacturers Warranty
- FREE DeFib UK Rescue Kit
- FREE P&P
Not Sure Which AED is best for you?
Remember, we are here to help. If you have any questions, or need help deciding the best AED for your needs, please call us .... it's what we are here for.01473 551815
- Product Specs
Defib Brand Zoll Warranty 5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty, increasing to 7 years when registered with Zoll Battery Life Up to 5 years Pad Life Up to 5 years Connectivity None IP Rating 55: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from low pressure water jets from any direction Semi/Fully Automatic Fully Automatic Energy Delivery Escalating On Screen ECG No Manual Override No Memory 7 hours Dimensions H: 13.3cm x W: 24.1cm x D: 29cm Product Weight 3.1kg
Not Sure Which AED is best for you?Remember, we are here to help. If you have any questions, or need help deciding the best AED for your needs, please call us .... it's what we are here for. 01473 551815
Be the first to review this product.
Not sure which AED or accessory is best for your needs?
Remember, we are here to help. If you have any questions, or need help deciding the best AED for your needs, please call us .... it's what we are here for. 01473 551815.