Defib Course Prerequisite
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
- Please inform us of any learning or physical special needs that you may have.
Defib Course Duration
- 3 Guided Learning Hours
- Usually run over one day, 09:00 – 12:30
Defib Course Syllabus
- Heart Conditions
- Basic Life Support
- UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines
- Safe Use of an AED (Defib)
- Practice time with the AED
- Recommended syllabus as laid down by the Resuscitation Council UK
Defib Course Assessment Process
- This course is assessed by a practical demonstration.
Defib Course Renewal Process
- This course is normally renewed annually and can be linked with your first aid annual refresher Course
Be the first to review this product.