The Powerheart G5 AED Trainer is designed to closely mimic the Powerheart G5 AED for effective, hands-on training. The Trainer simulates different heart arrhythmia and gives students the opportunity to apply defibrillation pads, practice AED use, and perform CPR compression's on a manikin.
(Trainer does not provide defibrillation therapy and is for training purposes only.)
The G5 AED Trainer is powered by three C batteries (training device) and two AAA batteries (wireless remote control).
What Does The Powerheart G5 Training Unit with CPRD COME WITH:
- 1x AED Trainer
- 1x Set of Adult Training Pads with CPRD
- 1x Wireless Remote
- 1x Language CD with User Manuals
The Powerheart G5 CPRD Training Unit Key Features
- Select among three pre-programmed rescue scenarios.
- Simulate shock-able and non-shock-able rescue situations.
- Use the CPR Device to assess performance to 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Train users to perform CPR compression's using a metronome.
- Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond.
- Pause the Trainer in mid-scenario to emphasise an important point, and then continue at the same point in the simulation.
- Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.
Not Sure What You Need?
Remember, we are here to help. If you have any questions, or need help deciding the best solution for your needs, please call us .... it's what we are here for. 01473 551815