Mediana A15 HeartOn Trainer
The Mediana AED Trainer provides simulated shock delivery, with no high-voltage capabilities, ensuring safety during training. Complete with an infra-red remote control, giving the instructor the ability to alter training scenarios while in progress, to test student response. Pre-configured with ten training scenarios that simulate realistic sudden cardiac arrest situations. The shockable rhythm or non-shockable rhythm can be simulated immediately by using the remote control. PC software allows the trainer to configure custom scenarios.
- Provides simulated shock delivery.
- Infra-red remote control.
- Pre-configured with 10 training scenarios.
- PC software allows trainer to configure custom scenarios.
- Shockable or non-shockable rhythm can be simulated by using the remote control.