Simply effective. The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW defibrillator makes it easier to help save a life after someone has suffered a sudden cardiac arrest. It's perfect for all first responders, whether they are trained professionals or untrained bystanders.
The unit combines military-grade specifications with a sleek, user-friendly design and is the only defibrillator on the market with a full-colour interactive display. It shows you step-by-step guides to performing CPR, rescue breaths and external defibrillation.
What Does The Lifeline View AED COME WITH:
- Carry case
- Rescue kit
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide battery with 4 year standby life
- 2 pairs of adult electrode pads
- Quick use card
- User manual
- 8 year manufacturing warranty
- FREE DeFib UK AED Rescue Kit
- FREE P&P
The Lifeline AED View AED Key Features
- Extensive daily self-tests to ensure it’s working properly
- Bright, easy-to-see, flashing indicator to show the defibrillator is ready to save a life
- Interactive full-colour screen shows you how to perform key stages of the rescue process
- Biphasic Defibrillation Technology allows patient-specific shock therapy to be administered
- Tested to the US Military ‘drop and shock’ specifications
- Self-contained defibrillator unit with no need for lids or extra casing
- Rubber handles and sides for protection against drops and impact damage
Not Sure Which AED is best for you?
Remember, we are here to help. If you have any questions, or need help deciding the best AED for your needs, please call us .... it's what we are here for. 01473 551815