Powerheart G5 Semi-Automatic with CPRD
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 is an instantly identifiable defibrillator which is incredibly simple to use. Anyone from the untrained user to the medical professional can use it to save a life.
The bright orange colour makes the unit incredibly easy to spot during an emergency and yet is an easy to use defibrillator. This is the Cardiac Science G5 model, semi-automatic AED with CPR advisor.
AED COMES WITH
- 1 pair of Adult Electrodes
- IntelliSense Lithium Battery
- AED Manager and User Manual
- Quick Start Tool Kit: includes Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM & AED Manual, Training Video, RescueLink & MDLink and Serial Communication Cable
- FREE DeFib UK AED Rescue Kit
- FREE P&P
- Voice/text prompts and graphics guide the user through the rescue process
- Adult and child compatible with paediatric function available
- 90 minutes of internal storage can store ECG, CPR Device and essential rescue data such as time, date, and prompt information
- Data transfer, review, and management software shall be included with each AED
- Automated self-tests access up to 88 items within the device to make sure it is always rescue ready
- Diagram to assist in proper pad placement helps the first responder during the rescue process
- With an IP55 rating means the defibrillator is protected against water and foreign objects
- Bright orange colour — unmissable in an emergency situation when every minute counts
CARDIAC SCIENCE UNIQUE FEATURES
CPR detection – Easier rescue process. The device automatically detects the type of defibrillation pad attached, whether it's adult or paediatric. Upon knowing this information, the defibrillator uses appropriate CPR and shock protocols as defined by the configuration. From here the defibrillator can relay verbal prompts and a metronome sounds to guide the user through chest compressions and CPR.
Rescue Ready indicator – The highly visible signal confirms the unit is ready to go after passing the rigorous daily, weekly and monthly self-tests.