LIFEPAK 1000 - ECG Display
The Physio Control Lifepak 1000 (With ECG) makes the lifesaving process easy to adapt to the needs of the patient.
The embedded cprMAX technology feature gives any medical professional more hands on time with the patient whilst being able to adapt the treatment being provided. And the ADAPTIV biphasic technology can alter energy levels through the rescue process to suit the needs of the patient.
- 2 x Adult Electrodes
- Carry Case
- FREE DeFib UK Rescue Kit
- FREE P&P
- Two display options make the Lifepak 1000 easy to configure to your patients needs
- Escalating energy up to 360 joules provides the option for any health professional to increase the power of subsequent shocks
- Visual and voice prompts help users through the rescue process, boosting confidence throughout the high pressure situation
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Large LCG screen displaying graphics and text for quick reference can be seen from any angle and in bright sunlight
Physio Control Unique Features
ECG Monitoring – With the touch of a button, the Lifepak 1000 can switch to a manual override. This lets the user decide when to analyse the patient and when to provide the lifesaving shock. With a large intuitive screen, it can display graphics and ECG readings and is visible from a distance.
ADAPTIV biphasic technology – The Physio Control Lifepak 1000 is one of only a few AEDs on the market equipped with the technology to alter the strength of the shock therapy. The ADAPTIV software produces escalating shocks to give a greater chance of survival to the patient (200 - 360 joules).
LIFEPAK 1000 EDGE System Electrodes with QUIK-COMBO Connector and REDI-PAK System (Adult)