iPAD SP1 Fully Automatic Defibrillator - CU Medical Systems
iPAD SP1 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
CU Medical Systems
The iPAD SP1 defibrillator has been developed with the end user in mind, making it as easy as possible to use. Its award-winning design and high quality manufacture incorporates the latest in defibrillation technology to assist the user in saving precious seconds when every second counts.
Should the need arise for a defibrillator to be used on a child, the iPAD SP1 is equipped with pre-connected dual electrode pads that can be used on both adults and children. By simply lifting a clear, safety cover on the front, the device can be switched immediately to paediatric mode. This saves valuable time and anxiety in an emergency.
- Key Features
iPAD SP1 AED Fully-Automatic Key Features
- Save precious seconds when a child’s life is in your hands - The iPAD SP1 comes with dual adult and child electrode pads. There is a simple switch to select the adult or child setting. No pad changes or setting changes are required.
- Audible instructions always heard in noisy environments - The iPAD SP1 has an ambient noise detector. In a noisy environment, the volume of the voice prompts will automatically increase up to 90 decibels. Verbal guidance will always be heard above high levels of background noise.
- Nothing to break or lose with robust one-piece design - Well reputed for its high-quality construction, the iPAD can be relied on to perform and endure emergency usage time after time.
- Makes saving someone’s life as simple as possible - The iPAD SP1 intelligently guides a rescuer at the pace at which they work. Large, clear illuminated instructions and calm voice prompts give guidance at every step.
- Highly responsive when it matters most - The iPAD uses the latest in defibrillation technology to ensure that the device works as quickly as possible. After a cycle of 2 minutes of CPR, the device can perform analysis and be ready for shock delivery in less than 5 seconds.
- Comes With
What Does The iPAD SP1 AED Fully-Automatic COME WITH:
- 2 x Pads (Suitable for Adults and Children)
- Carry Case
- 2 x AED Starter Kits
- FREE P&P
- Product Specs
Defib Brand CU Medical Systems AED Warranty 7-year warranty. When registered with CU-medical this is extended for a further 3-years Battery Life Up to 5-years Pad Life Up to 3-years Connectivity None IP Rating 55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction Semi or Fully Automatic Semi Automatic Energy Delivery Fixed at 150J for Adults
Fixed at 50J for children
Impedance Range 25 Ω - 175 Ω (ohm) On Screen ECG No Manual Override No Memory 15-hours Dimensions 260mm x 256mm x 69.5mm Weight 2.4kg
Be the first to review this product.
Not sure which AED or accessory is best for your needs?
Remember, we are here to help. If you have any questions, or need help deciding the best AED for your needs, please call us .... it's what we are here for. 01473 551815.