The minutes following a sudden cardiac arrest are crucial. The PAD 350P defibrillator’s design means vital seconds are saved. With visual and verbal aids, the first responder has all the assistance they need to help the patient through the recovery process.
In fact the Heartsine Samartian PAD 350P defibrillator is the perfect unit for the untrained lay responder: its compact and easy-to-use design makes it suitable for use on both adults and children. And more.
What Does The HeartSine 350P AED COME WITH:
- 1 PAD PAKS (adult electrodes)
- Carry case
- 4 year battery life
- Quick reference instruction card
- 8 year Manufacturers Warranty
- FREE DeFib UK Rescue Kit
- FREE P&P
HeartSine 350P AED Key Features
- Portable and lightweight, making the defibrillator easy to carry and transport
- With an IP56 rating, the unit is extremely durable and well protected against dust and water
- Advanced SCOPE biphasic technology produces low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and SHOCK
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is operational
Not Sure Which AED is best for you?
Remember, we are here to help. If you have any questions, or need help deciding the best AED for your needs, please call us .... it's what we are here for. 01473 551815